Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bulgarian Pepper Casserole


Sunday night's dinner: Bulgarian Pepper Casserole. I enjoyed putting this meal together, even though the casserole wasn't my favorite.

I started by cooking some brown rice on the stove. In a separate pan, I sauteed peppers and onions with oregano and basil. Garlic and feta cheese were added to the pan once everything was softened.


I whipped some ricotta cheese in a big bowl and mixed in the peppers and brown rice.

The top of the casserole was dotted with tomatoes, sliced garlic, and olives (only half since somebody doesn't like olives!). Overall, the casserole was OK. It was an interesting combination of ingredients!

3 comments:

  1. You, or we, or somebody should make an Excel spreadsheet with a graph of the likeability results of each recipe!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun would it be to present!

    ReplyDelete