Saturday, August 18, 2012

What We Ate: Vacation at the Lake

Here are some of the delicious foods we concocted on our most recent jaunt to Lake Chelan. I didn't document everything, as much of our time was spent soaking up sun, swimming, and enjoying the company of family. So nice to set the camera down for a little while and just live.
Breakfast pizza: A frozen cheese pizza baked with asparagus, then topped with a fried egg, fresh chives, and green onion.
Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee sprinkled over vanilla ice cream.
Also known as Crack Bark! Please use responsibly.
Here's the Herbed Ricotta Bruschetta I made before the trip, then served again and again throughout the week!

Other delicious foods we made:

After you've perused these favorites, you should totally check out my Tried and True Recipes board on Pinterest. It's full of recipes I love to use over and over again.

This post was inspired by the awesome What We Ate posts done by my friend Kate over at Mi Piace Kate.

4 comments:

  1. that pizza looks all the way amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! We devoooooured it. Mmm!! I've been enjoying your food photos on Insta :D

      Delete
  2. That all looks sooo good!

    I'd love to feature this post on our Northwest-based site. Email me for details!

    shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

    Thanks!
    Shondra

    ReplyDelete