Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coleslaw Variation of Carrot-Yogurt Salad


Thought I'd kill two Moosewood Cookbook birds with one stone here and make the Coleslaw Variation of Carrot-Yogurt Salad this weekend.  I attended a baby shower for a fellow classmate and thought this salad would be a tasty addition.

This salad basically includes every possible salady ingredient under the sun:

carrots
cabbage
pineapple
apple
celery
raisins
almonds
yogurt
mayonnaise
sesame seeds
lemon juice
salt and pepper
cider vinegar

Wow! That's a lot of ingredients! But it fed a mighty bunch of hungry people. I love my classmates and am so glad we were able to spend this quality time together outside of school!


Here are some of my favorite people and I, cradling our baby shower Play-Doh creations. What a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment