Dianna and I made Rarebit this week. Rarebit is a Welsh sauce made of butter, cheese, and beer. We dipped baked potato frites and green apple slices in the sauce. So delicious! It reminded me of fondue sauce and was easy to make!
Here is Dianna's super dope recipe:
Baked Potato Frites
You will need:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash and cut potatoes into fry-sized slices.
3. Place on cookie sheet and douse with olive oil.
4. Make sure each potato is coated in oil and arrange in precise rows on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. (Helpful tip! If the potatoes stick to the cookie sheet, return to oven and bake for another 3 minutes or so, until they flip easily.)
6. Bake for another 15 minutes until brown thoroughly and potatoes are soft.
7. Transfer to eating vessel, sprinkle salt liberally over tubers, and eat!